Saturday, June 29, 2013

Krista's Choice


This is my oldest daughter, Krista.  She  attended  College for  2 semesters but  hated it.  She has pursed a Career at Zaxbys and has been promoted to Shift Manager.  I was disappointed initially about the college thing, I had wished for her to gain a College Degree, but I also know from my personal experience with college, that it is NOT for EVERYONE....and it is also something one can return to at ANY AGE in ones life....so this is not to be a major thing for me, because ones life and career choice is not about the Title or your degree or amount of money one makes, but should be about what one enjoys doing for work.  I think happiness with day to day life is far more important than 'how much money one can make'...because in the end, when this life is all over, we cant take money or things with us to the other side of our spirit world, but we can only pass on with no regrets and know that 'I did it my way'.
So with this being said, best of luck to you Krista, and YOLO...(you only live once)...and never regret anything, look to the future and learn from the past.
I heard a line from a movie once that sticks in my mind, 'Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get'.  This is so true...but I always say, if you don't like the chocolate you get, just put that one back, and bite into another one and see if you like it better.

1 comment:

  1. lisa simmons mobleyJune 29, 2013 at 10:02 AM

    Tina which Zaxby's does your daughter work at? She might be the one that helped me the other day.

    ReplyDelete