Friday, September 12, 2014

Cakes I've made



I wanted to share some photos of the cakes I've made over the years, please note: the photos were NOT taken with my professional camera, these are just shot with cell phones mostly.

I do love baking, but it is so messy and stressful because things don't always come out the way I'd visioned in my mind.





















I really loved this cake, it was for my oldest  

 daughters Bday....still a favorite.


I made this for my youngest daughters Bday, she loved it...she was all about Barbies then.




 






Key Lime Cupcakes with a key lime pudding center, let me say, they were worth the work~


MY DAUGHTER, MARY KATE HOLDS A CUPCAKE CONE I MADE, THAT WAS COOL, EXCEPT FOR DISPLAY AND STORAGE, THEY WOULDNT STAND UP WITHOUT FALLING OVER.










I THINK THIS CAKE WAS AMAZING,  I TOOK IT INTO STEAK HOUSE FOR MY NIECES BDAY, AND EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AT THIS CAKE, IT WAS AN ATTENTION GRABBER FOR SURE~









YES, THESE WERE JUST AS AMAZING AS THEY APPEAR TO BE IN PHOTO...I SERVED THESE AT MY HOUSE ONE NIGHT TO MY DAUGHTERS SLEEP OVER GUEST, THEY ENJOYED THEM SO MUCH, AND THE GIRLS LOVED EATING FROM THE CHINA, MADE IT FEEL FANCY AND SPECIAL.





No comments:

Post a Comment