Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Do 'All Dogs Go To Heaven?'

Do 'All Dogs Go To Heaven?'

I have been pondering this question for 2 weeks now, since the passing of my sweet white Poodle, Molly.
So, I did some research...
Robert Louis Stevenson
Novelist
Robert Louis Balfour Stevenson was a Scottish novelist, poet, essayist, and travel writer. His most famous works are Treasure Island, Kidnapped, and Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
I don't particularly know who this Robert Louis Stevenson is, I suppose I should if he is someone who has a famous, so I  googled him...and WOW...I SHOULD KNOW HIM...VIP (should have paid better attention to this guy when I studied about him at school...he was AWESOME).



And of course, the GREAT Billy Graham...I could NOT forget his voice on this.
So it is my conclusion, that YES, all dogs DO go to Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment