Tuesday, July 9, 2013

How to make: Glass Tile Fairy Necklace

My latest project...this is how I made her:
1)  I purchased the tile in a package of 20 from Lowes in the Home Tile Department...and placed a high quality sticker on the tile...then poured poly resin over the top to seal her into the tile forever.
2)  I glued a round wire to backing with E6000 glue for a pendant hook...and then I covered the backing with ribbon using a strong glue E6000.
3)  I beaded the necklace with a elastic chord so it can be slipped on and off easily without using a lobster claw for quick and easy wearing.
4) Add a tag and ribbon for an extra touch...and your done.

Glass Tile Charm and Beaded Chain (front view)
This little fairy is on a glass tile and she is covered with Poly Resin .
(back view)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment